Our goal is to give useful service to our members. Below we have listed policies. We ask that you please carefully read and understand our policies in order to make the process as easy as possible.
1. You can’t use Yogo if your account contains false contact information. We need to be able to contact our members.
2. You must be a Yogo Lift member to use our services.
3. If your preferred payment type is Cash, you must first pay driver before receiving service. by not paying for for service after you agree to use it, there will be negative consequences.
4. Our service is divided by zones. Each zone will have it’s own fixed price pending pick up and drop off locations.
- You must wear a mask. Please keep it on for the duration of the journey.
- Your hands must be disinfected.
Reporting policy violations
Reports of policy violations must be specific and you must submit them with the intent of addressing a known or suspected violation of our policy. False reporting of policy violations can have serious consequences so please make sure to read and understand our policies very carefully before reporting.
When we receive your report, we look at all the circumstances, including the member’s history, before we decide whether to take action. If we aren’t sure about something or can’t prove it with certainty, we may not take any action. In addition, we won’t discuss the results of an investigation.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.